BAR & WAITING STAFF
The King’s Head Inn is looking to recruit full and part time bar and waiting staff to join our dynamic team of dedicated staff.
We are looking for reliable individuals who are honest, hard-working and show initiative.
You must be flexible to work week nights and weekends.
Having your own personal transport is necessary due to our location.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] or for more information, please feel free to contact us direct on 01792 386212
FRONT OF HOUSE / BAR MANAGER
The King’s Head Inn is looking to recruit a highly motivated, professional individual with strong leadership and management skills to lead a couple of our dynamic, dedicated staff teams.
We are a 4* rated 17th Century Inn based in the heart of Gower. We pride ourselves on our food and customer service. Our chefs are incredibility passionate about producing quality food with choice local ingredients. The ideal candidate will share our passion for food and will be focused on delivering an excellent level of customer service at all times.
We are looking for someone who will be a real “hands on” manager, leading by example. Strong organisational skills and excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
- Will have previous front of house / bar management experience
- good stock control knowledge and experience
- Good knowledge of up selling
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- The ability to manage a very high number of daily restaurant covers and the ability to maximise table usage
- Good problem solving skills and a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication – interpersonal skills
*Personal transport is required due to our location
*Salary negotiable depending on experience
If you think you’re the right person for the job we would love to hear from you. Please forward a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to: [email protected] or for more information, please call 01792 386212